Thursday, September 29, 2011

The Kindles

WOOOW


I've been waiting Amazon release of its new kindle tab, and today they finally did :))


They put FOUR new kindles ^__^ & I'm so happy, because i was afraid they won't develop new E-ink screen this time! But they DID :)), they are also making the first color LCD screen kindle ever :)) 


I AM SO EXCITED....the prices are UNBELIEABLE!!
I wanted kinlde since maaaany years for reading e-books...now I'm so Happy to have one as soon as possible ..  I was waiting kindle touch so I'll buy kindle touch for 99% but Kindle fire seems so good for 199$...not sure what to buy yet!

I LOVE YOU AMAZON :))

3 comments:

areej haidar said...

Wonderful, and you deserve to have one..

Thabet said...

Thanks Areej

You better have one also...it's good deal indeed!

areej haidar said...

^_^, i do not think so,
i have to save money for something ales ;)