Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Help me !

it is so few times like this situation can happen to anyone ...
when you are ,in very strange situation,
-with all what strange word means..-
and then you find yourself like ...like you wish that you were no one in this world..
because you was holding all that Strange situation all time then you find your self in front of ...
something ...... this thing BREAK all your ability of endurance .
this is the feeling where i find myself now ...
and whatever was that thing which makes me fall down ,i find myself unable to prevent it because it is not in my hand anymore and it was not in my hand anytime ago Because i was in SO STRANGE SITUATION ...
...
am i needing help?
no i think i need to be ....
i do not know what i need to be ...
all what i need is to be ~no one in this world~.

No comments: